Our approach and professional core.
• Listening to others is key to developing robust and creative solutions.
• Different views and stand points make for a better design outcome.
• In guiding solutions not dictating them.
• A rising tide raises all ships.
• Disruption of the “old ways” to deliver better solutions
• Using ideas from other sectors to improve our own
• Keeping an open mind
• Tech as the key to unlocking greater design communication and collaboration
• Technology that is the key to delivering innovation
• Tech that can streamline the design and decision making process
• Tech that can reduce risk within design and delivery
Integral Sustainable Design
• Context - how a place responds to and respects its context. How it links to and makes use of existing environmental systems.
• Experience- of the individual, how place feels, looks, light, shadow etc.
• Performance - of that place, buildings, energy, services, finance, access etc. how a place behaves.
• Culture - how groups experience the place, community, art, the third place, history, genus loci